Monday, April 1, 2013

TPT Advice Needed!!!!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Monday.  Our grade level got to participate in our first day of lesson study.  It is a great experience.  This is the fourth time we have done a lesson study and I feel that we have learned a lot.  It is a wonderful way to share ideas, plan together, and discuss student strengths and weaknesses.  Tomorrow one of our teachers will get to teach the lesson we wrote today.  I know it will be an awesome day and I am looking forward to it.  I already had my turn teaching a lesson for everyone, so I get to just relax and enjoy observing.

Now, the real reason I am writing this post is for help!  I need help/advice from all my blog friends.  I recently started a TPT store, and by recently I mean tonight!  Haha!  I have made so many different resources throughout my teaching career.  One of my colleagues suggested that I should start uploading some of my creations.  I figured, why not?!?!  I uploaded 4 files tonight.  I have many more in the works, but wanted so advice from everyone.  If you have a TPT store, what do you do to get your product noticed?  Any helpful hints or ideas would be appreciated!  I'm new in this area!

Also, if you guys would please help me by pinning some of my products, or download the free product and leave me feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.  Feel free to follow my store as well.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristen-White-4209

Keep the advice and hints coming!  I look forward to hearing what my experienced blog friends have to say!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin!

    Congrats on taking that first step into the TPT community. It would help if you had a TPT button on your blog that readers could just click on to go straight to your store. Let me know if you need some help creating one...I can do that for you! :-)

    Also, having little giveaways here and there will help promote your products. :-)

    Michelle
    Our Sweet Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Thank you for the response. I would love to know how to create a button that is on my blog to go to my TPT store. How do you do that?

    A giveaway is a great idea. I will work on putting one up this week. Any thoughts on what to do?

    I really appreciate your help and look forward to hearing from you. If you want to email me directly, my address is krw107@gmail.com

    Thanks again!

    ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete