Friday, June 8, 2012

I've been MIA for a Good Reason


I have been a terrible blogger for the last couple of months.  I really do have a good reason...  In March, over my Spring Break, my husband and I found out that we were expecting our first baby!  Baby White is due November 8th.  That news explained the exhaustion I had been feeling.  Luckily, I was not sick, but I was so tired, especially after teaching Kindergarten all day.  Every day I wanted to come home and sleep, but life does not stop for tiredness.  However the blog had to stop for a while.  Now that I am in my second trimester, I finally have some energy back and am excited to come back to the blogging world.  Too bad it is summer and I won't have a lot of things I have done with my kids to post.  However, I have a ton of summer projects (school and baby) that I can't wait to share.  Here is a picture of our little bundle of joy!  This was at 11 weeks.



We go next Friday to find out if it is a boy or a girl.  I am betting it is a boy.  We will see next week!

I have one more day of post-planning Monday and then I am out for the summer.  I can't wait to get started on planning next year and making cute things I have pinned on pinterest.  I have felt like a crazy person running copies for next year.  Since I will be out November and December, I have copied so many holiday themes and center activities.  My mom works at my school and handles the print shop, so at least she understood why I was turning in Fall and winter themed items in May and June.  I even had one of my favorite volunteers cut out all of my October-December craft items.  She was more than happy to do it when she heard the news.  I have never been so far ahead of the game.  Now this summer I can sit down and map out as many things as possible.

Enjoy your weekend!  It's good to be back!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Baby White!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, congrats!! I vote girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's awesome....that tiredness is consuming, isn't it? Making a little bambino does that to you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great reason to be MIA!!! Congratulations on your new little peanut. It's always nice to find a fellow Floridian blogger. Happy post planning.
    Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post just made my heart happy. We have been trying for almost a year and have baby on the brain in our house. Congrats. Rest up this summer . . . you deserve it :). Glad I found you!

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's so exciting!! :)

    I love your blog design by the way. It's so cute!

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a blessing and a great reason for being tired. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete